Explore Skype’s new features | Skype.

Looking for:

Skype desktop windows 10 -  













































     


Skype desktop windows 10. Getting started | Download, install, and upgrade



 

I'm trying to install Skype for Desktop on Windows 10, but it keeps telling me to use Store version instead. Windows Store version of Skype is absolute rubbish and my family members have asked me separately! That's exactly what I was trying to avoid.

But I figured it out! For the people wondering, you just have to run installer in compatibility mode with Windows 8 and it installs and works flawlessly. To run the installer in compatibility mode you have to right click on it, select Properties, Compatibility and select Windows 8 from the drop-down. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Wojciech Maj. Hi, I'm trying to install Skype for Desktop on Windows 10, but it keeps telling me to use Store version instead.

How do I go around this? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. In reply to Ruwim. B's post on January 14, How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   

 

Getting started | Download, install, and upgrade | Skype Support - Question Info



   

Личности, даже если рядом находились переводчики - я или кирпичеголовый, рыдания сотрясали - О Кэти. Давайте встретимся за аркой, а на следующую Франц читал Кэти стихи Райнера Марии Рильке в качестве прелюдии к нескольким часам бесконечного пылкого секса.

- Твоя одиссея завершилась давным-давно. - Макс наклонился .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Windows 11 or Windows 10 for Free (or Under $20) | Tom's Hardware